Join Our Team
Join the Four Barrel Team! We’re currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Part Time Crossfit Coach (Louisville)
*Full descriptions of the above positions can be found below.
Gyms and fitness trends come and go. Anyone can get a certification, invest in equipment, and put it in a space for people to use, but it’s talented people that make difference. That’s why our entire business strategy is driven by finding the most driven, motivated, and intelligent people in the business – This is truly what sets us apart from the rest.
At Four Barrel, we are dedicated to creating the best experience, best programs, and the best community possible for our employees and our athletes…Were not in the gym business. We’re in the business of changing lives!
We are currently looking for that one-of-a-kind person who:
- Isn’t afraid to push the envelope
- Can connect with and inspire others.
- Has a constant commitment to bettering his/herself, so that he/she can lead others
- Knows how to put in a hard day’s work
- Is resourceful – Can find creative solutions for any problem
- Takes his/her training seriously, but does not take his or herself too seriously
- Can work autonomously
- Likes to work hard and play hard!
Responsibilities will include:
- Networking in the community to help educate people about fitness and our programs
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss goals and programs
- Leading fitness classes and lectures
- Helping maintain the facility
- Appearing/speaking on camera for tutorials and other educational content
- Woking competitions and weekend events when needed
- Variable based on session-type and experience
- Experience in CrossFit, strength and conditioning, or the class-based fitness industry
- CrossFit L1 preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience in sales/marketing a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on member/class needs
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow with a fun and fast moving organization, email your resume to [email protected]